May 10, 2010

Packet 3 SENT!!!!

So on Saturday I went to send my packet 3 forms and my IV-15 form which to let the Embassy know I am ready for my interview. I kinda had a bit of an emotional meltdown!! I couldn't send it!!!

Don't get me wrong, I so want to get all the paperwork done and over with so Richard and I can be together and be happy starting our lives together. But when I got to post office I just froze and I couldn't go in and mail the information! The emotions I had were all so different from each other! I was excited that I'm ready, then I was scared that I'm ready and then I was excited again! LOL it is so strange that I couldn't send it on Saturday but I guess that I just needed that time over the weekend to really let the reality of all this settle in me.

So that being said, Today May 10Th, 2010.......I SENT MY PAPERWORK to the Embassy to say I'M READY and I can say that aloud and mean it....I am so ready for this!!!

Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment