May 9, 2010

Packet 3 ready to be sent back!

I have all the forms completed and photos done for the IV-15k, which the number of the checklist!!

So now I have the following complete and ready to send:

DS-230 (part 1) one copy signed
DS-156 two copies both signed with pictures attached!
DS-156K two copies neither signed
DS-157 This form is only for male according to SOME parts of the website but in others it says to just complete! So I have completed and will not be sending with the packet but taking to my interview when the time comes...if they ask then its there and if not then oh well!!

I have checked my list and documents so many times now that if I close my eyes I can STILL see them!! Insane.....I don't mind though because it all means I can be with the man I love very soon!

Now just to mail the packet!! I get so nervous sending it and right after because I always have the though - 'Have I included everything?' lol Stress!!!


Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment