Today I met up with a girl (Mandy) who has also gone through the whole visa process and is now just waiting to pack up and move to VA to marry her Fiance!
It was so good meeting with her and asking questions in person and actually talking about things in depth. She talked me though what to expect with my Medical and what to expect with my interview day!!
I get nervous even now just thinking about it all!! But I am so darn excited!! I really am excited about the interview and God willing walking out of the Embassy with a massive smile on a face and the stamped postage form to say My Visa is APPROVED and in my passport!!!!!
Roll on 2 weeks time so I have the medical done and am just waiting on the Interview with the Embassy :0)
Chrissie
No comments:
Post a Comment