It seriously must be funny in a Rich mans world!!!!!!!
I have started to keep a note of ALL and I mean ALL expenses Richard and I are having throughout this whole immigration process.
As of today which is Thursday May 06Th, 2010 our total stands at....drum roll........£642.28 which is $955.80!!!!!!!!!
We still have the actual visa cost and the whole London Interview costs to come yet....also after we are actually married we have our Adjustment of Status to pay for which I promise you is about the same amount as my today's total figure alone!!!
Even though the money side is very exaggerated I am very happy that it means Richard and I can be together in the States and we know we have done things the right way!! <3
Oh a plus side of things...I am VERY THANKFUL that Richard and I both work in the airline industry and dont have to worry about the price of flights back and forward to eachother!!!!
Chrissie
No comments:
Post a Comment