February 5, 2010

To do List!

To-do List created and being worked on!!

- Get a few more passport size photos of my pretty face!! :0)
- Send off for a Police Certificate
- Get Richard to get his past 3 years tax transcripts
- Get letters from Richards bank
- Organise bank statements from Richards bank
- Get letter from Richards work
- Arrange a few quotes for our wedding reception (Looking forward to this one)
- Print off more copies of my Birth Certificate

For now I think that's it.....

I have a few things done on this list so I am doing good so far!! :0)

Still praying our Notice of Action (NOA) 2 comes in real soon to say our petition has been approved. Then we can start the visa application which will be pretty quick, as long as everything goes as it should!!

We are still hoping for an August wedding <3

~Chrissie~

No comments:

Post a Comment