After having a little vent previously, I have had time to calm myself and get back on track!!
Now down to the serious things.....I am confident this is the path that God wants me to take so I am now preparing for the next stage of the whole process.
I got on the phone today and called my GP's office. I should have a letter which will show all the vaccinations I have received to date on it. I will then check the list on the Embassy web site to see if there is any I don't have and then see about getting them sooner rather than later!
Also send Richard an email to get his past 4 years tax transcripts. It only asks for the past 3 but better to have it and not need it that need it and not have it! Hopefully, he will be as on the ball as I am and get those ordered today :0)
Downloaded my Police Certificate application form and planning on sending it off on Monday or Tuesday. I have to get a few things together for that and then its as good as done!
Double checked my LONG form of my Birth Certificate is in our filing cabinet....thankfully it is!! Those things aren't cheap anymore!!
Checked the poverty guidelines to make sure Richard earns enough to sponsor me moving over there....Praise the Lord he does. So we don't have to worry about getting someone else to sponsor me financially and have to arrange all their paperwork!
Have a TO-DO list drawn up and red pen at the ready to start ticking things when they are done!!
I am a member of the USA: British Expat Discussion Forum and the other members who have been though all this or are going through all this process have been wonderful!! I really cant sing their praises enough. Members on there have given me the little boost I have needed and now its time to get serious and get this next stage ready to send once we receive the letter!!!!
~Chrissie~
No comments:
Post a Comment