So now that we know we are getting to the stage of applying for my Visa....I am getting ahead of myself and preparing all the paperwork I will need.
I know I should be receiving a letter in the mail within the next few weeks (hopefully sooner!), then I can book my medical.
The thing which does suck is that I have to arrange my medical before the interview.....and I mean almost a week before the interview date. This is to allow time for the results to come through and be sent to the Embassy. Once the embassy get the results they are put with my case and then they will be able to give me the answer on the day in regards to if I am approved or am not approved!! I really pray I am approved because I want to go back to my man ASAP...I miss him....plus I cant wait to become Mrs. Torres.
All very exciting but also very nerve wrecking...I am checking everything about 20times just to make sure I am reading, typing or writing is all correctly!!! Better to be safe than sorry...right???
Chrissie
No comments:
Post a Comment