November 21, 2009

Welcome to our journey...

This blog is going to be concentrated on our journey towards being together and happy!

As you all know, Richard and I met back in July of 2006 and have been failing more in love since then!

We have been living across the water from each other since the 5th of September 2007, but have been very blessed that we have been able to see each other A LOT over this time. Thankfully we both now work for Continental airlines which flies directly between both of us.

We have had great trips and some not so great trips though out the time apart, but we have come out stronger than ever each time.

This journey is going to seem like a very long process and I know we have a lot of support from friends and family, whom we are so very thankful for. So I hope you will enjoy keeping up with us though out this time as we work towards becoming Mr&Mrs Torres living in New Jersey, USA!!

God Bless,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment